• We are Looking For Forum Moderator And GameMasters
  • BFA 8.3
Sign in to follow this  
anisokoria

launcher is not working, pls help

hi all

today i downloaded the game launcher and installed it on windows 10 (last version) but i had a problem, launcher just dont wanna run, i can see black empire (launcher icon) in the taskbar but it closes fast, black empire process appear in task manager but closes after few seconds.

any help? thanks

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, anisokoria said:

hi all

today i downloaded the game launcher and installed it on windows 10 (last version) but i had a problem, launcher just dont wanna run, i can see black empire (launcher icon) in the taskbar but it closes fast, black empire process appear in task manager but closes after few seconds.

any help? thanks

did you try to use minimal launcher?

21 hours ago, anisokoria said:

hi all

any help? thanks

Not sure if you already figured out the problem, but basically if what one of the Admins said didn't work. I'd suggest two things. First thing, end the task and restart your computer. Then re-open the launcher and see if it works. If that doesn't work, then install it again, make sure you get the one where it says launcher on the website, and when it asks you to replace the one currently downloaded, hit yes. Let me know if this works. If not, I will try to assist you further. Try not to update the launcher unless you have to, I have had no problems without hitting the update button on the top left. 

Edited by Tyy
More detail

just a question, i need client (56gb game) or minimal for run blackempire launcher? or we can download all stuff with blackempire launcher? cuz im downloaded launcher only (not minimal/full client) i mean blackempire installer, i thought we could use launcher for download the game. btw, im downloading the game via  torrent right now.

ss: https://imgur.com/a/jFeaeza

ty for response.

On 6/28/2020 at 5:49 AM, anisokoria said:

hi all

any help? thanks

Hello,

Can you please give us more details about how did you installed the launcher like:

- Did you select an empty folder for the minimal client to download when the launcher first start up?

If you selected an already existing minimal client from another server it is possible to have that issue.