1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website.
Download our Launcher
2. Install World of Warcraft (Patch 8.3). DOWNLOAD: (HERE) -> Ready-To-Play!
3. If you already have the client, Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft/WTF".
4. Open up the file called "Config.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set portal logon.blackempirewow.com
Save the config.wtf file and you may now start playing!